5 de fevereiro de 2010

One down - eleven to go

That´s incredible...I´ve just realized that January is ended...
What´s happening these days that we don´t live our lives as we should...
We close the eyes and when we open it again, the time has gone...
I´m trying to figure out what Universe expects from me...No answers so far.
I remember when I was a teenager, I used to dream about driving a car...These days I dream about someone driving me everywhere...I should be rich to hire a driver..If I were rich I would have a Mercedez, then I would drive it...
Thinking about Mercedez I remembered Schumacher, it drove me to Massa and Alonso...The spanish was much faster than Massa. I think that Massa will have difficulties this year, but I think he´ll be ok by the end.
Speaking about sports, Muricy Ramalho is doing well at Palmeiras. Keep this way, insurance guy!

Sorry for writing in english...I'm waiting the flight time and I have nothing to do, so I wrote this way. Sorry the mistakes...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário